Sunday, January 27, 2013

La Fiorentina


I am trying to do the finishing touches on our family room, and cannot shake this fabric from my head...La Fiorentina by David Hicks for Lee Jofa. I must use it in some way or another; I'm hoping the tan colorway upholstered on a chair.  But it also looks fab on an ottoman, or upholstered headboard or pillow (basically anything!).  It also works great with a variety of styles: eclectic, glam, neutral, colorful....  In the meantime, here are some La Fiorentina images to get you swooning too....

My inspiration....love those chairs!!






Not necessarily in this room with that bedding....




2 comments:

  1. La Fiorentina will be stylish forever!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your blog on pinterest! Love your style. I'm a new follower :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...