Friday, November 2, 2012

Diane VonFurstenberg

Not many people can completely embody the word FABULOUS much like Diane VonFurstenberg.  From her iconic wrap dress to her home accessories line, she accentuates fabulosity (and not in the way of Kimora Lee Simmons).  Here is a peek into her two of her a-mazing homes.





WHERE  Manhattan's meatpacking district

THE STATS and DECOR  Glass and steel live/work space, in a trendy neighborhood overlooking Highline  Park.  It has eclectic and global feel to reflect her travels and style. 







 WHERE  Western Connecticut 

THE STATS and DECOR Her idyllic home in the country, called Cloudwalk, is sprawling landscape with a lake, hiking trails, a barn with chickens and two buildings: One is the property's original 19th-century residence, which has been renovated to house the kitchen, living room, and bedrooms for guests. The other, a former barn, is now "my home, a must for me," says von Furstenberg. "Welcome to my salon, my sanctuary, my archive, and my studio. This is my place to think and my place to dream."   DVF collects art nouveau vases "from anywhere I can find them," she says.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...