Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ace Hotel NYC

I love boutique hotels.  I love the design freedom and creativity they share.  In light of this love, I'd like to start a new feature series on hotels.  The first one is the Ace Hotel in NYC.  My brother and sis-in-law stayed there for their 10th anniversary and had rave reviews.  When I looked it up, photos did not disappoint.  The lobby doubles as a library reading room as well as a social bar to meet friends.  It is trendy but not too swanky; the rooms have a sort of upscale dorm feeling- some rooms even have bunk beds in it.  The location isn't half bad either....right near Madison Square Park on Broadway.....conveniently near many great home stores!






 Any hotels in NYC or elsewhere that you just love?

OH! And don't forget to enter the Giveaway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...