Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cost Plus, what?!?

So it's probably been about 4 years since I last walked into a Cost Plus. I have nothing against them...you know I love me a good bargain...but I felt like they were stuck in the same 'global-feel' rut for a while. That, and I didn't live near one anymore. This past week I was running a few errands and happened to be near a Cost Plus. I popped in for a quick gander and was pleasantly surprised!

Recognize this? I love it and am thinking of it for our family room.


Yes, Restoration Hardware makes a similar one for more than double the cost!



Also loved these white vases.....



which are very popular when decorating mantles or credenzas. Best used either in clusters, or intertwined in a bookshelf display.



Like this bath accessory dish....the one on the left...for jewelry or coins on a vanity.



Also liked these towels


which are very similar to a couple of towels from anthro



Point is, check it out. If nothing else you can always grab a bag or two or yummy aussi licorice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...