Tuesday, February 21, 2012

H.D. Buttercup

How was your President's Day Weekend? A few out of town ideas and plans fell through but we tried to make the most of being together with an open schedule :) One of the days, we took the train into San Francisco, because I have been dying to walk around HD Buttercup.

Perhaps I've been living under a rock, but I had no idea they had another location besides LA (one of my go-to's when I'm in town). They always have amazing stuff, unexpected displays, and I just wish I could take it all home when we move and need new furniture!






They had this amazing upscale man-cave room with to-die-for chrome and leather "airport chairs" (as my husband put it). Wish I took pics.

Basically, if you haven't already, check this store out. It's like a playground for home decor lovers :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing..thanks for the recommendation....you are always know the coolest spots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...