Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stocking Round-up

We are heading out of town next week to go to my parents home for 10 days at Thanksgiving....I couldn't be more excited! I just love being on the East Coast during the holiday season. Then we will be back in Berkeley for about 2 weeks, then off to Southern California for up to a month :) I'm telling you all this so that you can understand why I am going to start decorating for Christmas next week. Christmas has my favorite holiday decorations, and I just love making my home feel like a magical wonderland! I even started listening to Christmas music. Normally I have a rule (and my husband has the rule for me) no Christmas music and no decorations until after Thanksgiving. But with all of our traveling on the horizon, I want to squeeze out every ounce of this holiday season.

So today, I want to do a Christmas stocking round-up. I love Christmas stockings and love fireplaces and mantles to hang them on. We had a fireplace in our first apartment, but never since. So here's to Santa's chimney :)

HC494_main.jpg

Ballard Designs


HC-2U8W_mg.jpg

horchow


NM-2U2L_mg.jpg

MacKenzie-Childs


unknown.jpg

Bloomingdales ...reminds me of my childhood


more-views.html.jpg

Pottery Barn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...