Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ikea


We all have a love/hate relationship with Ikea. While the products are not meant for longevity, they are stylish, affordable, and work great in a pinch. I went the other day to get a few random things for my home, and had to snap some pictures of some noteworthy products and displays.
Love this room...love that clock bookshelf! I'm always looking for new places to store/display books! Love the pops of color and of course love the rug (since I have it!)

This is not typical Ikea style....it looks more expensive and traditional. I'm digging it though...love the persian-style rug and the library feel.

Love this glass front cabinet and the neutral color....sort of a muddy grey. They have it in other colors as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...