Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christmas Mantle


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas….. don't think less of me.  I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I wanted to get my mantle decorated for all of you :)  The kids and I got the decorations out this past weekend, and then I waited for Trader Joe's to get their shipment of fresh pine garland in.  It makes such a difference! (and for just $6.99 I got double what I needed).  I got a lot of the items from target with a few crate and barrell candlesticks that I had from last year and a West Elm snow globe.



The key to decorating your mantle is to create various heights as well as use a variety of textures.  Also, repeating items will make it seem more cohesive (notice I have 2 tall candlesticks, 2 white votives and 3 gold votives).


cutest little fox, I just couldn't resist



I seriously love my mantle this year, and loving having the warmth of the holiday candles and decor up at night.  It puts a smile on my face (that and Kelly Clarkson's "Underneath the Tree").


Now go get some fresh garland for your mantle and doorway!

With Love, 
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...