Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Master Bedroom Redo

Today I'd like to share with you an e-consultation project I finished up a few months ago.  My client was such a delight to work with and we both loved how the final product turned out. Her inspiration was that gorgeous rug.  She wanted to create a room that was traditional, farmhouse-chic, and warm not cold/sterile.

Here is the before:





This was the original plan I sent her for the room:



And here is how it turned out:











I love it. I love that it feels calm and classic and a bit rustic but also has some pops of color.  We flipped the room around which really opened up the space.  I love that we went with mismatched nightstands, I love the casual comfy look of the bedding, and I really love the bench below the windows.  Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!

Remember if you would like to schedule an e-consultation feel free to email me at: brittany_kay_simmons@hotmail.com



2 comments:

  1. Love it Britt! Looks great! I love getting to see some of your design work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it and am so happy you were able to work with me! Such a fun project! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...