Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Cozy (post 1)


The weather is teasing me.  The air is beginning to really cool off at night (really cool, like in the morning we all snuggle under blankets and put on our sweatshirts).  But then in the afternoon it gets up in the 70s.  Regardless, I am embracing the changing of the seasons and have been simmering orange peels and cinnamon sticks on the stove and pulling out the blankets. (And I call this Post 1 because I am sure there will be many more Fall-inspired posts in the future!)

So I've been inspired by all things fall.  When I think of changing out your room for the autumn season,  I think cozy, equestrian, british library feel.  Here are a few things that have caught my eye and fall under that category.
Land's End




Target


modern50

Pottery Barn

QVC




Restoration Hardware
(where else for great leather seating?!?)



There is so much great fall decor out there- just keep your eyes open!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...