Monday, April 9, 2012

NEW SERIES! Reader Home Tour

Since all of you readers have such fabulous style, I wanted to add a new series called READER HOME TOUR. I love home tours in general, and sometimes you can get great inspiration from just seeing what someone else has done- professional or not.


This weeks home tour is a reader and dear friend, Kjerstin. I asked Kjerstin to give us a photo tour and say a few things about her home and style. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!!


I would say my design style is a modern take on traditional. I like things simple and clean but also classic, for the most part. I am also a big fan of neutrals with pops of color here and there.
FAMILY ROOM


I do a lot of DIY projects, it keeps me busy and I enjoy doing it. I also believe in mixing low-end with high-end, as far as retail. Mostly budget-friendly shopping.
CLOSET-TURNED-SEWING-SPACE



My favorite room is probably the kitchen. I'm not really sure why, maybe because I love that it is always sunny and bright. I love the big windows that let the natural light flood in and my bright white cupboards. I also love displaying my fun little things from the Anthro kitchen section, my fav.

KITCHEN




We are finally re-doing our Master bedroom, it's been the last on our list and has been looking rather sad. I love sleeping, so I think it might just become my new favorite room!...hopefully soon!


Dining Area



Kjerstin creatively turned an akward under-the-stairs storage closet into a playroom for her 2 sons! Such clever use of space!


POWDER ROOM


NURSERY




OLDER SON'S ROOM




A big THANK YOU to Kjerstin for sharing her beautiful home with us! I hope you all enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So cute! I love everything she has done! Great job lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjerstin has such a cute style. Her home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...