Thursday, January 6, 2011

Confession

I have a confession. I love chick-lit books. They are fun, a quick-read, and a dreamy escape from reality. I love Lauren Weisberger and Emily Giffin and all those girls. I just finished I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk. It was great. If you want to get out of the reading slump this will help! It was a great holiday read. Enjoy!
(on a side note, I also use the website goodreads.com where you enter in the books you read and rate them and your friends do it too. That way you can look books up and always find a recommendation)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I love yours as well! I designed the card that I gave my girls for New Years- the pink pattern paper behind the print out was one I picked up at Roberts. :) have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip...will check out both the site and the book!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...