Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WINNER

LAUREN PRINCE you are the winner! I am excited to give you some ideas for your new place. I'll get in touch with you to ask a few questions, then follow up with the design plan here on the blog. As to you other readers, thank you for your interest! I'll address a few of your questions in a couple of posts.

Happy Decorating!

Lauren Prince said...

Brittany! I know I haven't seen you in, I don't know, since you got married! But I just stumbled upon your blog and the timing couldn't be better! I am moving into a new apartment in DC, and I think my roommate and I will probably be there for a while. At any rate, my mom gave me the coolest orange velvet couch that she can't find a use for in my parent's new home. The problem is that I can't figure out what to do with it in the space that we have. I want to do something shabby chic--I was thinking of painting the wall gray or something. I'd love your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...