Friday, March 8, 2013

Loving Botanicals

I am loving botanicals these days... I love their simple yet intricate designs; I love their vintage feel; I love that it is a pretty timeless art statement.  I also think they can easily go from modern to traditional to vintage based on their frame, matting, and colors. Lucky for me, I currently have a client with whom I'm going to have put up a fern botanical wall gallery.  I think they work in most every room- bedroom, living room, dining room, bathroom.  They are statement making when clustered together, or add them to an already existing wall gallery mixed with other photos and artwork. 

So bring on the green and the springtime! Here's a little inspiration:









Have a warm, safe, fun weekend everyone! (We will be enjoying the snow here in NYC area...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...