Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Hauntings



With Halloween just around the corner, I'm sure many of you are planning Halloween or Harvest parties. I'm a little behind this year...my older son still hasn't decided on a costume yet (he's deciding between a monster, a superhero and a pirate), we haven't been to a pumpkin patch yet (where we usually hit up a few) and I haven't even planned my annual pumpkin carving party yet. In any case, here are a few decorations to help your house feel festive! I've also added a few inspiring rooms to get your creative juices flowing. Enjoy!

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN
these would really pop with some food coloring!
zgallerie

zgallerie

monster name tags
papersource



HARVEST THEME
Love the Pottery Barn candle pumpkins
owl place cards
paper source





1 comment:

  1. Love it. All the fam is coming for Thanksgiving weekend/baby blessing. I need some fun decorating ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...